The current economic environment has created historically high unemployment that hasn’t existed since the great depression. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic shut down, many small businesses have been forced to reduce staffing or have shut down all together.
Even corporate america has felt the impact as well. With week after week demand for their products and services weakening, many have been forced to reduce business expenditures and lay off employees.
As millions of people experience extreme hardships as a result, many will have to start from scratch as they recover.
Refresh Financially is geared towards the following individuals:
- Those who are currently going through financial crisis
- Those who are in the recovery process of financial hardship and looking to start building wealth
- Those who want to invest but don’t have a lot of money to put towards wealth building
- Those with a lot of capital to invest and looking for investment ideas for portfolio diversification
- Those who desire to become more financially educated
Building wealth from scratch takes time, but the journey begins with the first step.
Be sure to subscribe the blog for updates delivered directly to your email address:
Wealthy people invest first & spend what’s left…Broke people spend first & invest what’s left – Unknown – […]
“Things get bad for all of us, almost continually, and what we do under the constant stress reveals […]
“Save what you can towards the emergency and life happens fund. Don’t worry yourself sick about the slow […]
“I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us” – Dave Ramsey […]